What’s a mobile web app?
A mobile web app provides a much faster and cost-effective alternative to the app stores while still offering rich and interactive experiences to the user.
Mobile web apps are browser-based apps, and therefore:
- They work across all platforms, even older mobile devices and basic phones
- They are a lot easier and cheaper to manage (since you are managing one version that works across all devices)
- Their content could be updated immediately (with piJnz platform)
- Consumers are still able to save the app icon on their phone’s home screen (e.g. “download” the app)
- No app-store approval hassle for you, or download hassle for your users – the app can be made available via a QR code or by going to a short mobile URL.
With piJnz you can create a custom web app in a matter of just a couple of hours or less (depending on the amount of content), without any technical experience or programmers.
With piJnz any mobile website or a landing page you create is a mobile web app that could be saved to a consumer’s mobile device and made accessible via a custom branded icon.
Traditional mobile apps are expensive and not flexible (to the brand), and in most cases they become quickly irrelevant (to the user).
piJnz mobile web apps are reusable and easily updatable, and can be applied in a variety of scenarios:
- as a destination for mobile Google Adwords or any mobile ads
- as a destination for QR codes
- with Google Places
- with newsletters
- with TV or radio ads (just mention your mobile web address)