Mobile forms for lead generation, giveaways, feedback or surveys
- Create custom mobile forms for lead collection, sweepstakes, newsletter signup.
- “Lock” your mobile coupons or offers behind a mobile lead generation form your visitors would need to fill out.
- Automatically push form submissions to Zoho, Mailchimp, ExactTarget or LimeCellular, or export leads to Excel.
- Custom form field mapping to initiate 3rd party marketing campaigns based on the visitor’s interest or source.
Watch this short 1 minute video on mobile form submissions, stats and reports in piJnz mobile content management system.
- Redemptions are tracked and recorded
- GPS-enabled multi-store redemption
- Automated scheduling (start date and expiration date)
- Options to save the coupon to the visitor’s phone, email to themselves, or share socially or via email
Accept payments or donations on a mobile page:
- Via a credit card or a PayPal account
- Set product options, sell multiple products
- For donations – supporters can type in any amount they want to contribute
- Set your “Thank you” or “Cancel” pages to redirect customers to after checkout.
RSS feed for news or social account content
Include your blog or content from your Facebook, YouTube or Twitter account with our RSS widget.
Showcase your offerings via custom images, interactive and animated image galleries. Add multiple interactive actions to any graphic (tap-to-call, links, SMS, sharing). Embed YouTube videos in mobile pages.
Maps, directions, geo location
- Embedded map based on address or longitude and latitude (for countries with limited Google Maps support)
- Directions to the business from the visitor’s current location (via GPS)
- Geo location support for multi-store operations so that customers can find the closest location.
Flexible mobile page structure: icon-based, “top-to-bottom”, a combination of both, or custom design
With piJnz app-panel widget you can give your mobile page an icon-based structure. Or if you prefer a “top-to-bottom” organization, you can do so easily by adding collapsible panels or links to your mobile page. Or simply upload your custom creative design graphic and make them interactive by adding “hot spots”.
With piJnz you are not locked into any templates or layouts. Simply drag any components to the mobile page and organize them in any way you need.
Rich and original mobile experiences
piJnz is the platform for agencies and marketers looking to create original mobile experiences for their clients. Building a 100% custom look for any mobile landing page or a mobile website requires no programming skill (no CSS or HTML coding). You can even design your mobile page (or sections of it) in Photoshop or your favorite design program, slice it into a few graphics, upload the graphics and assign your interactive spots (links, tap-to-call actions, sharing, etc.) to the graphics. 5 minutes and bingo! – you have the exact look you want, with zero programming.
Photoshop to piJnz (4 minute video): creating a custom-designed mobile page with Photoshop Slices tools and piJnz “hot spots”
Custom gradients and rounded corners on anything
With piJnz you can easily set custom gradients and rounded corners around any section or widget on the mobile page: image galleries, videos, forms, headers, links.
Automatic image resizing
With piJnz mobile content management system you don’t have to worry about image optimization and load speed. Images are automatically resized for best performance and display on the mobile pages.
With piJnz you can make sections of your page collapsible, to make your visitor experience very responsive and intuitive. Collapsible panels are great for situations where quite a bit of information needs to be available quickly while being well-organized (such as restaurant menus or any lists of items), or where the internet connection can be limited (e.g. at large trade shows or events).
- Optimized for iPhones, Androids, Blackberries and feature phones.
- Rich experiences for smart phones and most modern phones, with content still available in a basic form for not-so-smart devices.
Raw HTML option
Copy and paste raw HTML from FormStack or any 3rd party platforms when required to embed custom code for web-to-lead forms, ad placement or tracking.
Mobile pages can be built in any language supported by popular browsers, including the right-to-left languages (such as Arabic script or Hebrew).
With our right-to-left content direction option, you can switch the flow of your content, including the pointing arrows on links and collapsible panels. (More on piJnz mobile content management right-to-left text direction support for Arabic and Hebrew.)