piJnz is kicking off the new year with a few exciting features:
1. piJnz is now integrated with MailChimp and ExactTarget, and working toward integrating with other popular platforms.
Now you can integrate any mobile form with a MailChimp or an ExactTarget account (a subscriber list or a group) and send your mobile form subscribers directly to that 3rd party platform. Or add a checkbox “Subscribe to our newsletter?” to your mobile forms and allow your mobile leads to opt in to your mailing list.
2. Gradients look slick on the mobile screens. Branded gradients matching the exact colors you are looking for are even better. With piJnz you can now define your own custom gradients for headers and navigation. No Photoshop skills needed, simply pick the gradient color options directly in our page editor platform:
3. A few enhancements to expedite the mobile website creation process were added. It is now even easier to set up your own color and styling templates to be reused across multiple pages.
4. We’ve added a few new widgets for making your mobile page layouts even more flexible.
5. Now you can include your Facebook or Twitter feeds, blog or your YouTube channel directly on your mobile page via piJnz RSS widget.
piJnz is the leader in mobile content publishing platform for agencies and marketers. As a mobile technology company, we are dedicated to providing the most robust and flexible solution for creating rich and unique mobile experiences.