Consumers are increasingly using their mobile devices to search for local information and deals. The majority of mobile searches are local. (A good example: the search keyword “restaurants near me” generates 40,000 searches/month on mobile devices.)
piJnz is announcing the release of our new cloud-based product: Mobile Directory, that allows publications, communities, chambers of commerce and hotels to build and manage their own branded and searchable mobile directory to connect local and visiting customers with the local businesses.
A brief overview of features:
- Easily publish local listings and deals.
- Searchable and GPS-enabled. Visitors can search for deals and listings by tags (keywords) and location.
- An option for visitors to search by sending a text message to the directory’s dedicated SMS long code. (US clients only.)
- Publish redeemable mobile coupons.
- Premium banner advertising.
- Client login option (for business owners to update their own listings and view statistics).
- Robust custom reporting and analytics on visits, mobile interactions and conversions.
- Weekly SMS updates to mobile subscribers on new deals in the area. (US clients only).
- An option to upgrade any listing into a full mobile website (as an up-sell service to business clients). The Mobile Directory product is fully backed by piJnz robust mobile CMS.
- Reseller and White Label options.
For more information, demo and screenshots, please visit http://www.pijnz.com/mobiledirectory.
To learn more about piJnz Mobile Directory, please join us for a quick 30 minute webinar (includes a Q & A session).
When: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 11:00AM CST.